SLASSCOM Quality and Business Excellence Summit 2012
The Sri Lanka Association of Software and Service Companies (SLASSCOM) presents to you this August, Sri Lanka's annual Software Quality Assurance Forum.
The summit will bring together around 100 IT/BPO companies and 350+ quality practitioners under one roof and will provide an ideal opportunity IT/BPO CXOs and quality practitioners to learn how quality can be used as a value arbitrage for growth.
Key note speakers:
- 'Strategic value of quality and productivity to a business' by Rohan Palewatte, CEO Lanka Harness, Supplier to Toyota
- 'Use of standardization in delivery quality' by D. Sathya Prakash, DNV
- 'Quality in Agile Environment' by Shehani Seneviratne, Head of Process and Delivery, 99X Technology
- 'Lean Six Sigma' by Sandra De Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata PLC
- 'Software Quality Engineering 3.0' by Dhanushka Ranganath, Head of Quality Assurance, Pearson Lanka
- 'Use of Quality Metrics Dashboards on QA team Productivity' by Chandana Ranasinghe, Head of Process Improvement, Brandix Intimate Apparel LTD
Date: 21st August 2012
Venue: Cinnamon Lakeside, Colombo
Tickets: SLASSCOM Members Rs. 3500
Non- Members Rs. 4000
For more information please contact Pamodi Kannangara at SLASSCOM Corporate office on 011-7884460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org